Baltimore Drum Church End of Summer Drum Meditations and Potluck Pool Party Retreat. Come join us for Drum Church in a secluded, park like setting in the country. A potluck social and pool party to follow. We encourage folks to bring a potluck dish, but do not to feel obligated to bring anything. There is a changing room with shower for simmers and there is a treehouse for the kids to play on as well. B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Drum) drums and percussion instruments will be provided for those who have none. Refreshments will be provided.
This is an outdoor weather dependent event. Weather cancellations will be posted here on Facebook.
This event is being hosted on the property of Cher Hunter and David Palmer. Both Cher and David are frequents attendees and benefactors of Baltimore Drum Church. Thank you for hosing our Retreat.
The address is 1915 Parsonage Road, Parkton MD 21120 which is approximately 18 miles north of the Beltway up I-83 to the Middletown exit, then left about 2 miles to Parsonage Road, and left on Parsonage less than a mile to the access road on the left. Then it’s up the access road a few hundred yards to the top of the hill.
Phone number for anyone who gets lost:301-706-0271
- Event: Summer Drum Meditations Potluck Social and Pool Pary
- Featuring: Eric Willison and Molly Szpara
- Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Time: 4:oo pm to 7:30 pm – Meditations start at 4 pm potluck Social and Pool Party to follow.
- Price: FREE
Parking: Ample FREE Parking
- Location: 1915 Parsonage Road, Parkton, MD 21120
- Event Link: https://baltimoredrumchurch.com/events/
- Donations: https://www.paypal.me/baltimoredrumchurch